I quite like writing these little posts every now and then where I can just ramble on about life..
001. Finishing placement. I love being on my clinical rotations but I absolutely hated the ward I was on, I hated the travelling to and from work and how I always got last picking of shifts as I was with other students with babies. RIP Social life.
002. Being back at uni, I guess this goes hand in hand with numero uno. I love being a student again and being able to finally bond with my classmates ( I started my course elsewhere) and go to the pub after lectures to 'work' etc.
003. Exercise! I let all my fitness slip over christmas - it's only natural - and now I'm back and better than ever. I'm also going to start posting more about my fitness / weight loss so look out for that. Give me a shout if there's anything specific you'd like to know or any hints and tips.
004. Malteaser Bunnys. Completely conflicting 3, but just so yummy.
005. Rio in just over a month! Is there anything in the world that makes you happier than having a holiday coming up? I think not. I've also fully paid off Australia now too, yay!
006. Bournemouth bloggers. These ladies are so fab and I'm so glad we've managed to get a real little network going where by an email can be sent out and a few weeks later we're all perched in a bar having a natter, this time we had double the numbers of our first social which is aweesome. Bring on number 3!
007. Annabelles wigs* I know it's a funny one but I love knowing that with wigs and hair pieces I can change my hair in a flash. I'm currently lusting after this gorgeous Ombre number and this gorgeous purple one. Nothing beats being able to embrace your alter ego on a night out....or in my case dancing around my bedroom in my pants ( pink wig singing Nicki Minaj FYI!).
What's been keeping you happy lately?
* denotes sponsored content