It's actually been one of the worst weeks of my life, I really wish I was over exaggerating. I've been trying so hard to focus on the good things lately just to get me through each day, heres some of them :
001. Bloggers breakfast with Rosie & Emma. We went to the living room in alum chine, the food there is lovely but more importantly we got to have a good old girly natter. Rosie posted more about it here. Speaking of blogging I've just finished organising the bournemouth bloggers christmas party too and I am SO looking forward to that!
002. My neice Hatty. She has totally kept me going the past few days, she's 2 and I spent a whole day baby sitting her. We made a huge den with the help of her 6 year old brother then curled up inside with teddies and a sot blanket and watched beauty and the beast with some junk food before making 100s of silly videos which mummy and daddy are in love with.
003. Red hair dye. My babe Hannah has managed to finally convince me to re-dye my hair red. I've chosen the shade now and cannot wait to see the results in a few days time :) I'm pretty sure you'll all be inundated with photos when it's done!
004. The gym is really keeping me going at the moment. After a crappy day it's so, so nice to let all my stress out at spinning / kettlebell/ bootcamp /pump. It also means when I get home I can scoff a giant chocolate bar and not feel quite so guilty.
005. Oreo dairy milk. There aren't words for how amazing this is. Get it.
006. Clinique chubby stick - whole lotta honey. This is my guilty purchase of late, I've seen so much hype around these and finally caved in to trying them out. I love this neutral colour, it's perfect for any occasion and leaves my lips with the perfect finish.
007. Looking forward to christmas. I'd be silly not to put this in here as I'm typing exactly one month before christmas! I've already started wrapping presents which is totally shameful. I cant wait for our living room to be finished so I can start decorating!
What's been keeping you happy this week?
Make sure you enter my christmas giveaway